Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Grandpa and Grandma Haynes outdid Santa! Here are the goods Parker enjoyed tonight...

A car he can push, pull, ride on and push buttons...a tunnel that hooks up to atent! We had the tent put up because it was taking up the whole living room!
looks like fun huh!
In the tent hanging out!
I love Christmas!
I got Cheerios! Can I have some now?
A cookie jar shape sorter, I love it (well I love just putting the shapes in the top!!)
a piano!
a guitar (thanks Aunt Andrea!!)
Opening presents is fun!
Grandma, Grandpa, Parker and Aunt Andrea - this is the best one and unfortunately Grandpa is looking at Parker!
Andrea and Half of my fat face! It wouldn't all fit on camera! :) hehe
Andrea and Adam
John and Andrea
Look what I got mom!
A ball popper - a fan blows and shoots the ball out of the yellow hole and when you put them back on top, they go down the orange hole to the blue and in a compartment to come back upAdam's PJ Shirt
Father and Son
Our Christmas Eve PJs

Merry Christmas Everyone! Love the Haynes Family (my zitty face and all)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Parker is having a great time. Lots of good fun toys! I hope yall have a Merry Christmas. I miss everyone so thanks for sharing. I love Adam's PJ shirt too, very cute!

lyn said...

what a wonderful christmas! i need to have more kids because i want a million grandbabies so i can fill my walls with stockings! shhhh...don't tell my kids, but i've only had them so i can be a grandma someday. LOL your mom is living a charmed life, i tell ya!