Thursday, December 10, 2009

Open Close On Off

I sit in the living room with my back to Parker's door most of the time lounged out on the couch watching tv, reading a book, or playing on the computer. The other day I heard a noise like his door was opening (I never close it all the way - I just pull it to - and the door won't stay open by itself - when you open it, it closes on it's own). I turned around and his door was shut and then I saw tiny finger sticking out through the door. With the windows and the air conditioner in his room, Parker's crib can only go on one wall (the wall next to the door and light switch and it fits perfect right there - if the crib was any bigger, it wouldn't fit). I saw the door close again and then open back up. I ran and grabbed the camera to video him opening his door.

Yesterday I heard a thunk sound in his room. I couldn't figure out what it was so I went to check it out. The light switch is right behind Parker's crib and if he stands in the corner he can reach it and turns the light on and off. I finally got that on video too. Sometimes it takes him a while to get it off again, but he has no trouble getting it on. The little stinker. His crib may end up in the middle of the floor!

Sorry for the the camera shaking, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

4 comments:

mccabe44 said...

What a little turd!!! LOL he is so cute!

Sarah Fruge said...

haha I'm suprised he didn't cry when it would close on his hand. too cute!

Rondi said...

That's hilarious Kim.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha for some reason this is ridiculously adorable!!!! I love how they can be so entertained by something SO boring! (And then how we can be entertained by their boring entertainment!) =}