Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cooking...

I absolutely love cooking and baking. Here are the problems with it though...

- I hate grocery shopping
- If I bake, I end up eating most of it - Adam isn't a big fan of sweets
- Everything I cook, it makes a lot and neither one of us likes leftovers - so then I feel it's a big waste and its hard to cut some recipes in half
- Adam is a very picky eater

I would love to be able to give a menu to someone, them go buy the groceries and then bring them home for me to cook for more than just 2 1/2 of us (I do suppose Parker isn't really half, he eats more than Adam and Me combined some days).

At school I cooked for my roommates and their boyfriends from time to time. It was nice because there weren't tons of leftovers and the leftovers we had, were mostly eaten by Bedke. I suppose Jacquie and Ryan need to just move down here so I can cook for them and then Ryan eat all the leftovers. I cook for Kari and Matt every now and then and it's really nice to not have as many leftovers and to have company over.

Any Ideas on what to do?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trust me Kim I understand. Me and Jeremy has the problem but yeah my husband will eat left overs so I don't worry to much. But now with him gone I don't eat meals... I miss having good meals, now a box of mac & cheese is a meal to me cause I don't want to waste half the box. LOL! So trust me I understand!

Laurie said...

i am a very picky eater, so maybe i can help you out and give you a few recipes!