Friday, January 1, 2010

It's 2010!

We had a dull New Years Eve. Up at 9:30 with Parker. Back down for a nap from 1-4 with Parker (he wouldn't nap in his bed - the little stinker). At fiveish my stomach started killing me. I was so sick to my stomach. Adam left to go get him and Parker food. I stayed home in fear of being to far from the porcelain palace. Around 6:30 or so the fun began. I haven't puked in 2 years and here I was. All I could do was lay down on our bed in fear of puking again. Adam kept taking Parker out the front door to see the fireworks everyone else was shooting off. When they came back inside Parker would cry and point to the door to go back out. I puked about 4 more times in the night and Adam was up with Parker from about 3:30 to 6:00 or so. He stayed on the couch and finally came back to bed around 9.

Today I have eaten half a cracker and been able to hold down 1/2 a can of sprite zero. I'm too scared to eat anything else, but chicken noodle soup is starting to sound good.

And NO I'm not pregnant! :) Thank you Have a nice day!

1 comments:

Maren said...

I hope you are feeling better. I HATE throwing up...GROSS!!!!!!