Thursday, January 14, 2010

Quirks

- I like a little salad with my dressing. Sometimes when I ask for extra dressing it still isn't enough.

- I get into organizational and cleaning mode in the evenings.

- I am not a fan of cheese on my hamburger.

- I hate reading books. I think the only books I have read straight through are the twilight series because I know I didn't read books straight through in high school or college.

- I love to cook, but everything I make, we end up with tons of leftovers and I'm not a fan of leftovers.

- I hate cooking for such a picky eater. It seems the menu around here is limited to about 5 things.

- I hate doing dishes and can't wait for the day that I have a dishwasher.

- I like trying all kinds of foods. As long as it doesn't look weird, I'll probably try it.

- I get tired of toys being spread out all over the house, but love that Parker can be content and play by himself so I can get work done.

- I hate putting on a bra - once it's on I don't mind it. (Weird I know - but if I am staying home all day it's normally not on unless males or non-family members show up - TMI?)

- I love hanging out with our friends and wish we could spend time with them every night.

- I love being around family but hate big crowds of people I don't know.

- I am really shy around people I don't know and it takes a while to for me to warm up to people.

- I could eat Mexican food everyday.

- I love the smell of fresh laundry - if I can't smell the detergent, it must not be clean.

- I love getting my hair done and having someone else wash and fix my hair. I wish my hair lady lived closer and that I could afford to pay her to do it every day.

- I hate giving back rubs and massages, but love getting them. (really selfish of me I know)

- I secretly miss the snow and good old days of living in Idaho.

- I love being in the know and want to know what's going on with everyone.

- I am very paranoid about hygiene. I remind Adam in the mornings to brush his teeth for my piece of mind. I know he won't forget, but it makes me feel better.

- I ask people when they come out of the bathroom if they have washed their hands.

- If I am drinking water from a cup it has to have ice, but if I'm drinking it from a bottle I prefer that it is room temperature.

- I don't like it at church when Parker walks around and anyone and everyone will touch him especially his hands because he sticks them in his mouth.

- I haven't had soda in a week and I think I'm going through withdraws.

- I am ready for another baby because I fear if Parker doesn't get a sibling soon, he will continue to be spoiled rotten.

- I think of Caryn's kids as mine own I guess because when she lived closer I was constantly spending time with her and her family.

- I love listening to Parker laugh - even if he is in trouble if he starts laughing, so do I.

- I take up most of the bed at night because I like stretching out and sleeping with one leg straight and the other bent forming sort of a p shape.

0 comments: