Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I love a Great Deal and Cuteness

At Target today, I found these great frames originally $12.99 I think marked down to $9.08 marked down again to $6.48. Two nice frames marked down! Wahoo! I love when I find a good deal.Adam printed these pictures out for Parker's room forever ago because he thinks the fox looks like Parker. I don't think so, but whatever. I have been meaning to find frames and have been looking, but haven't wanted to pay tons of money for them!Parker likes the fox so much he was giving it kisses after I got it in the frame. Adam told me that we now need a pet fox for Parker! Yeah right! Not at/in/around my house!!

Make sure you scroll down, I've posted a lot today! And click Older for more Posts!

1 comments:

Rondi said...

I bought two of the same frames. Ya gotta love a bargain!!