Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Great Night...

Parker slept through the night for the most part. He feel asleep around 12 and got a little fussy at 1:30, so we put him in our bed (I know not a good thing to get started, but whatev). We have a pillow in between me and Adam that we put him on. We don't want him flat on our bed to keep us from rolling over. The pillow works perfectly. Adam stays on his side of the bed, I stay on mine. Well he technically slept from 12 until 9:30. Hooray! At 9:30, I changed his diaper, got him dressed for his day, and fed him. He is now back asleep and its not even 10:30. What a sweet baby we have. He smiles a lot in his sleep and I'm not too sure why, I guess he is having great dreams. Every time I get the camera out to capture it, the smile is gone. Sorry folks. Such is Life!

3 comments:

Adam said...

you didn't need to do that. my blog is random and boring. people just want to know what is going on in everyone's life not ready me ranting about things.

Thanks though, i love you.

The Bedke Fam said...

wow you're lucky! that's awesome he slept through the night again.
i always check out adam's blog but i never comment. sorry. it's a cool blog. maybe i'll go comment right now...

Anonymous said...

LoL. Its gas....babies that young usually smile because of the gas bubbles in their tummies. It is cuter to think they are just smiling because they can =)