Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Exciting

So today at lunch and tonight for my snack I didn't have to take a shot. My glucose numbers were low enough both times that I got to pass the shot and just eat my lunch/snack. I'm pretty excited about it. I can't wait until Parker comes and they test me to make sure it really was just gestational diabetes and that I don't have it for reals. I can't handle it anymore. I don't know how people do it. I get so tired of having to worry about my sugars and if I have my insulin with me to eat etc. So many times Adam and I used to just eat spur of the moment because we were both hungry and we haven't really been able to do that and it kinda bites. So hopefully it's just gestational and that's all. Well I just wanted to post about not having to give myself 2 of 4 shots today!!! Good Night!

0 comments: