Monday, January 26, 2009

Pictures!

I know you have all been waiting for me to post more pictures...well here you go...Sadly enough, this is our first family photo. We never took one at the hospital. It's okay. We'll try to remember next time.

Mom was holding Parker last night and this is how he was sleeping. Sucking his thumb and poking his eye. He is soo cute.

Like father like son. This was Sunday morning. Parker likes our bed better than his.


I finally found my baby picture to post so everyone can tell us who they think he looks like.

Parker - 8 lbs 9 ozParker - 8 lbs 9 ozMom (Kimberly) - 12 lbs 7 oz (I was a big ol' baby)Dad (Adam) 8 lbs 11 oz - (I think he weighed that much...Im not sure)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute. By the way, he is sucking his thumb just like Adam did. I remember him sucking his thumb. Anyways, sorry I think he looks like Adam.

Sarah Fruge said...

I agree, Adam.

The Bedke Fam said...

cute family photo. he is just so dang cute. and i agree with everyone. adam all the way!!