Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I feel like I am boring everyone by posting every single day, but I am just so excited to have Parker here and that he slept through the night for me a few times. Last night he fell asleep at 8:00 right before Hell's Kitchen started. He didn't wake up until 4:00 this morning!!! Yeah!!! It would have been better if Mom had gone to sleep right after Hell's Kitchen at 9:00 or 9:30 like Dad, but Mom didn't fall asleep until 1:30. I just couldn't sleep for some reason. So at 4 I was exhausted. I changed his diaper and laid him next to Adam and made him a bottle quick. He was crying because he was so hungry and Adam slept through it. Can you believe it?!? Dad must have been exhausted. Good thing it's Friday. Well I got him back to sleep around 4:45 or so and he didn't wake up until 8:30. Yippee for Mom!!!

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

you are so freakin' lucky!!

Anonymous said...

You ARE!! I have always had a bad sleeper on my hands.... People tell me it is because she was so tiny but who knows, she is so stubborn! Oh little Parker is so cute though! Congrats again little mommy!!