Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Pictures

Here are more pictures from this week. I am sorry that I haven't really posted many, but I haven't taken many pictures. I just want to hold our sweet little boy all the time. So I hope you enjoy and I will try to take more and post more often.This is Parker sleeping today. He is so peaceful. He sometimes squeaks when he sleeps and it's soo cute.He is trying to smile in his sleep. He does this often. I couldn't get a picture of a good smile so this will have to do. He can hold his head up for short periods of time and I am always amazed at what he can already do.
Don't you love what my family does when they get together? Caryn and the kids came down Sunday for a visit to see Parker. We all sit around watching tv and goofing off on our laptops.
Caryn's Kids all fought over who got to hold him next. It was so cute. They love their lil cousin. You can't see Parker's face in many of these because he likes to stay very warm and wrapped up very tight.
It's Tay-Tay's turn.
Hunter's Next.
Aunt Caryn finally gets a turn!
Proud Mommy and Daddy. Check out how hideous I look. Look how tired Adam is. Poor guy is so good to me.
Even Uncle Matt likes holding Baby Parker. I have yet to get a picture of Aunt Squirt holding him. I always forget to get out the camera until it is too late.

More pictures soon to come.

4 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Such a cute sweet little face! He looks a lot like his daddy. It's incredible! I can't wait to come seeeeee him!!!!!

Sarah Fruge said...

That's a classic fruge "reunion" with everyone on their own computer! lol I love it! He's still as precious as before! I see Adam in him in those pictures. Are you sure you're the mom...just kidding! ;) I can't wait to hold him again.

Maren said...

Hey Kim...I'm coming into PN Friday...can I come by then???? It will be like at 5:30 or so...let me know!!!!!

Rondi said...

He is so beautiful. I know dad's hate to hear that their boy is "beautiful" but he is. Looks like the entire family is loving him, too. Treasure every minute of it; those are special times.