Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Depressed

I am supposed to find out what we are having today. Is it a girl? Is it a boy? No one knows yet. Everyone is asking and I'm ready to answer them and said we are having a ________ ! Thanks to Ike though, there is no power in Nederland, so no doctor to do an ultrasound. I bet my mother is law is sad today too. She is excited to know what we are having since it's the first grandchild. Now I don't know when we are going to find out. I am so sad.

We are in Buna at Adam's Dad's house. They have power back and Adam and Matt wanted a change of scenery. So we came here for now. Who knows what we will do next, but Lamar may not get power until Sept 30!! I'm excited (well as long as it doesn't throw off my December graduation). We are playing the wii fit to entertain us now. Caryn is still without power. Sad day for her. John's Air Conditioning isn't working right now either so I am dying. Someone was just here to fix it and left to go get parts quick. Hopefully it will be working before it's my turn on the wii!

1 comments:

John & Marie Haynes said...

Yep, I am sad.... I NEED to KNOW if she is a she or he is a he...... I have been stuck with NO electricity since IKE..... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... but the mall is open in Lake Jackson...... hurry up Nederland ultrasounders....... I MISS you ALL !!! Be home SOON , I hope...
Marie