Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!!

I went to the doctor today and everything is going fine. The heart rate is at 145 today and the baby is sitting so low that they are saying the baby is upside-down. Kinda crazy to think that our kid is comfy like that. It is unreal. We do have very exciting news. Our ultrasound that we missed last week is rescheduled for today at 2:45. I am so excited. Adam is way excited too. He really wants a boy and we wanted to name our boy Gavin, but Adam and I were looking at the list and Gavin is like number 15 in popularity for 2007 and he said he didn't want anything that popular. He likes the name Parker. I have a friend that just had a baby and they named their little boy Parker. Adam had no clue about it because it's a friend from Idaho and he saw it on a list and it was way down the list so he said he wanted us to name him that. So if it is a boy, I'm afraid his name might be Parker because so far besides Gavin that is the only name we both agree on. I'm sorry Chris if we do name him Parker.

The whole time I thought it was a girl, but everyone else thinks its a boy. If it is a boy I guess Alexis is still up there waiting. Today I am feeling like it is a boy. UGH. The suspense is killing me. Well I was thinking of posting tonight to tell everyone what it is...but since I've had to wait so long....I may keep y'all wondering for a while too. It will kill my mother-in-law if we do that, but I just might.

0 comments: