Saturday, September 6, 2008

Not As Ticked

I emailed my adviser and the head of the communication department asking if they would allow the public speaking class from BYU to count for my credit. If so, my intent is to drop the one here and sign up for that one. It is part of their continuing education classes and Adam said I should have done that originally and all that. So I am hoping to hear from them soon so I can drop the Lamar one before getting pentalized. I am just scared the professor at Lamar will mess with my grade now since her and the department head know my name, and student id number and think I'm a liar. I don't want to be associating with people that think I am a liar when I had honesty in everything that I said. Wish me luck. I hope to hear something by Tuesday or Wednesday but who knows.

0 comments: