Monday, September 1, 2008

Update on Everything in Life

Well it looks as though Southeast Texas won't be getting as much bad weather as we thought we would. It turned and hit the Louisiana Coast. We have been in Lufkin with my sister and her family since Saturday Night due to the Mandatory Evac on Sunday Morning. Traffic was more than usually and the only reason I was going 50 instead of 65 was because of slow old people ahead of me that I couldn't pass for one reason or another. Lufkin however might be getting a lot of wind and rain starting at midnight tonight so we are probably headed back home this evening sometime so we don't get stuck here. Oh the joys of living on the coast. My sister in law said she'd rather Earthquakes (her being from California) because you have no warning its there and gone within 30 seconds or so and then everyone just deals with it. Hurricanes, you get tons of warning. You never know exactly where it is going to hit land and if it will turn or not.

Baby Haynes has been doing good through the whole thing. I haven't really been sick at all. Still no real movement yet. The doc said I'd start feeling somehting in a few weeks. I should post a poll to see how many people think its a girl or boy, but come on...Not that many people read our blog I'm sure. So we'll have to wait and see until September 17.

Our classes don't seem to be too hard or complicated. We are both still frustrated with my Online Public Speaking Class and Professor, but what can you do.

I have decided that I love my hair with blonde highlights. My hair lady did an excellent job, but when I go back, I am going to get her to put blonde back in.

I'll try to post pictures up soon. But who wants to see pictures of us? No one...I'll post lots when the baby comes. (Hopefully I'll have a new camera by then...I'm trying to convince Adam to get me one for Christmas.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear everything is going good. I know what you mean about living near the coast. I move to Georgia and thought I would be good, but now they think Hurricane Hanna is going to hit us. GREAT! So if I get out I am heading that way! LOL! Well, take care and keep in touch!

Shayla said...

I'm sure glad this last hurricane decided not to affect y'all too much. I was thinking about you guys! The weather down there in southeast Texas is sure crazy sometimes.

Wow, you're already halfway through your pregnancy! That's nuts! I'll bet you're counting down the days until your ultrasound. It it so much fun to see the little one moving around and to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm going to guess girl, just for the heck of it. I'm so glad you haven't been too sick. You are luckier than most. Anyway, I'm so excited for you. Keep us posted!