Monday, September 8, 2008

REALLY, REALLY TICKED

So the Department Chair of Communication emailed me back and said the BYU Public Speaking would not pass for the one at Lamar. WHY???? He didn't say why. All he said was "After reviewing the syllabus for TMA 150, Public Speaking, at Brigham University, the communication department regrets to inform you that it does not satisfy the intent of the core curriculum at Lamar University." That's it. You are not going to tell me why? You are just going to be a jerk about it? I don't feel good about that at all. UGH. I am so mad. Is it because you hate me an previously called me a liar? Is it because you are just the interum and you don't know what the heck you are doing? It is because you work for Lamar so that makes you dumb? Now I'm trying to add a different class and drop mine. You think it will work? Or will it be too late? Let me know what you think.

0 comments: