Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's a....

This is the head. It is so cool how you can see the face features so clearly. I was amazed when she was showing it to us.
This is the head and foot. The toes are almost touching the nose.
This is an appendage of some sort. I don't remember if its the arm or leg but it looks like the leg.
Yep that's right...We are having a BOY! Adam is thrilled to no end. Is the world really ready for a little Adam? The ultrasound tech had to hit on my stomach with the prob and her hand and had me turn from one side to the other to get him to wiggle around so I could see him. He was apparently sound asleep. Hopefully that means that he will sleep all the time and be a good quiet baby!
This is the yummy cookie that my wonderful future brother in law bought for me. (He really just wanted a cookie from Great American Cookie Company and it was a good excuse to go get one.) Thanks Matt!!! It was delicious.

15 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Awww I LOVE ultrasounds! They are so fun! I am SO baby hungry!!! Congrats you two!

The Bedke Fam said...

yay kim! i'm so excited for you. congrats on teh excellent news!

Court said...

Batman...na na na na na na na na na na na na...Batman!

Kimberly said...

We are not naming him Batman...I don't care what Adam says...

Jillaine said...

congrats hunny! boys are, great...!!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Kim! We're having a boy too (soon!) and we're super excited! Won't it be fun?!

Allison said...

Fun! We love our two boys! They're rough and always ready for fun! :)

mccabe44 said...

This is why I can't live by you guys! Matt and Squirt are always finding excuses to go to GACC. I am fat enough as it is and you guys are no help!! lol congrats on the little man. p.s. don't let adam help name him! lol

John & Marie Haynes said...

Well, I am TOTALLY excited..... John will have to turn over the credit card now... he has NO choice..... We are both SOOOOOOOO happy for you two...ooops..... three. Not much longer now !!!!
Love, Marie

Hilary said...

Congrats! That's so fun that she found his little weenie for you! :)

aimee said...

YAY! boys are so fun!!! congrats!

Unknown said...

Yeah I got a nephew!!! Yeah I am so exceited for you guys! I cant wait to spoiled it! LOL! Dont let Adam name it... Gavin or Parker is nice. Just dont take any of our names. Well, keep in touch and let us know if you need anything.

Brittany said...

congrats!! that's awesome!! we're excited for you!!

Maren said...

I figure I should comment too even though I already texted you bout this baby!!!! I am so excited for your guys!!! Boys are great to have first! That way they can look out for the other kiddos!!! I loved having older brothers ( most of the time!!!!)

John & Marie Haynes said...

Why don't you like batman, superman sounds too bold, I guess He-man is OK ...We are all excited....Dad JKH