Saturday, September 27, 2008

Amazing

I went to the Woman's Conference tonight with my mom. I was getting kinda tired and my legs were starting to hurt so I propped them up. During Elder Ukdorf's (sp) talk, I could feel almost like little gas bubbles or something at the very bottom of my stomach. It wasn't gas bubbles though, I am convinced that it was Baby Haynes moving around. His talk was a lot louder the the other speakers so I think it might have woken him up and he was trying to get comfy again or something. It only lasted a few minutes, but it was amazing.

4 comments:

John & Marie Haynes said...

It will not be long now till Adam will actually be able to feel his son kicking you. I am sure it may be uncomfortable but it is way cool still. Dad

Just Mami said...

Hey!
This is Beau's wife, Jessica.
Congratulations on your son! How wonderful for you both!
Savor every moment...because it all passes SO quickly!

Shayla said...

That's definitely the best part of being pregnant...feeling the little ones move! Yay for boys. I'm very excited for you. Good luck picking a name. We only have four more weeks until baby boy #2 comes and we still don't know what we're going to name him! We'll be sure to avoid Gavin and Parker though. And Batman, of course. :)

Heather Guymon said...

Aww I loved feeling Hannah move. Such an amazing experience.