Thursday, September 11, 2008

yIKEs!



So guess what?!? We are heading out sometime today sooner than later to evacuate from this crazy storm. If you watch the news is it crazy. It is huge. It is bigger than Rita but not as strong yet. I think we are going to go stay with my sister. They have all kinds of good things. Court has smokers. Justin has grills, generator, dead animals. There is the picture seeing how huge it is and the other one is the projected path. Well I need to go finish my laundry so I can pack all the maternity clothes I have (I can't find many in my size so I don't have many.) I take everything with me so if something does happen at least I still have my maternity clothes. Wish us luck. Caryn and Court both have internet so drop us a line and we'll keep you posted.

0 comments: