Tuesday, December 23, 2008

36 Weeks

I am 36 weeks pregnant. Only 4 weeks to go and little Parker will be here. I had an appointment today. I lost 2 lbs. So I have officially only gained 9 lbs in 36 weeks. I am so excited about that. I go to the hospital next week to do a non-stress test. I have been doing them every week for about 3 weeks now and my doctor is leaving town for the holidays but he doesn't want me to miss a week so that's why I have to go to the hospital next week. Not a big deal.

I have another ultrasound scheduled for January 7th. We are getting more and more excited as the days go by. Mom and Dad left to go to Utah for Christmas and she told me before she left not to do too much so that I wouldn't go into labor before she got back. My doctor doesn't think that will happen. So mom should be back in plenty of time before the baby shows up. Well I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

Wow! The time has flown by, at least for me. I know it's probably going so slow for you. Parker will be here before you know it!