Monday, December 1, 2008

Can you Believe it?

I have been meaning to post about this for a while but I keep forgetting. I was driving down the road one day minding my own business (Kari that is for you) when I looked to the right of me and this is what I saw...I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading the sign right. Regular Unleaded Gas $1.66 I haven't seen a price like that in years. It only cost 20 bucks to fill my tank instead of 35. Adam and I were so excited. Maybe the price of diapers will go down too so that everything can be cheap for us. I probably should start stocking up because we only have 7 weeks to go. Kinda crazy that we are already this far along. Considering that we found out at 5 weeks.

2 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Ugh yeah that is the only bad thing about finding out so early...it makes for a LONNNNG pregnancy lol. I feel like this one will never end but that's OK by me...I just want the morning sickies to take a hike!!

Unknown said...

Dang gas is cheap over there! We are still at $1.77 to $1.88 here. Anyways wow I can't believe you only have 7 weeks to go. I guess I better start planning a trip home!!