Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's like the good ol' days

Monday night Adam and I went out to dinner with some of my friends that I "grew up" with. They didn't go to my high school (them living 30 minutes away), but we hung out all the time. It wasn't very often people saw one of us without the other two. We had some fun times. So Maren and her husband, Ryan, Amanda and her husband, Kyle, Kari and her husband Matt and me and Adam had a good time. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and they made fun of me a few times since I am so pregnant that I was going to laugh so hard I'd wet my pants since Parker likes to sit on my bladder. Luckily that didn't happen. We are going to get together again real soon I hope. We haven't done anything in a long time and it was definitely something I really needed. A night out on the town with friends and not worrying about school, etc.

1 comments:

Maren said...

So I posted about it too just for you!!! Haha!! I should have taken pictures! I had my camera!!!!!