Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful

Can I just tell everyone that yesterday it was in the mid 70's and today it has been freezing all day. And the below paragraph is what the weather is supposed to be like tonight. Are you kidding me? Snow and Sleet in Southeast Texas when it was in the 70's yesterday? Come on. Give me a break. It is hard to bundle up when most of your maternity clothes consists of short sleeve shirts and capris. Craziness I tell you...Craziness


nt_chancesnow

Tonight
Rain likely...a chance of snow and sleet in the evening...then rain...snow likely and a chance of sleet after midnight. Snow and sleet accumulation up to 1 inch. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph inland...northwest 15 to 25 mph coast. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

We don't have central heat just little space heaters, so it looks as though I may be heading to mom's house. However, when I called to inform her of that, she said that its Kari, Matt and her at home and Dad is out of town so the heater isn't coming on. SHE IS CRAZY SOMETIMES! Dad Hurry Home so that mom doesn't freeze us out.

Winter Weather Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to 9 am CST Thursday...
My Hometown, TX
36.6 °F / 2.6 °C
Overcast
at 4:06 PM CST



0 comments: