Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Doctors and Projects

I went to the doctor today and I am 34 weeks and 1 day. He said everything is looking and Parker's heart rate is also good. Around 38 or 38 1/2 weeks we are going to start talking inducing if he hasn't arrived yet because they don't want me to go past my due date at all. That's kind of exciting. I have 6 weeks left til my due date. I am getting pretty excited.

I just wanted to say that I am so glad that I am almost done with school. I hate group projects. I don't understand why all professors think that they are amazing and fun because they aren't. There are always 1 or 2 people that do the entire project while the rest of the group just sits there to look pretty. If you miss class for three weeks and then start showing back up, I don't think that you should get much of a say in a project that is due the following week. It isn't fair to the rest of the group for that one person to come in and try to change everything. We have to include the person though so you ask this person at a group meeting to email you the information they have been supposed to gather since day one that night and when they don't do it? So they haven't really done anything. Do they deserve an A on the project like the rest of the group? Do they deserve a B? C? D? F? If they don't show up on the presentation day and do his part of the "speech" I really think they deserve an F right? But what does everyone else think? Am I being to harsh?

0 comments: