Friday, December 5, 2008

So I have decided that I post on my blog for myself to get things of my chest, to rant, to rave, to express my emotions (happy, sad, excited, frustrated). I suppose I feel this way because no one really reads my blog anyways right? So it is just a blog for me.

I am so ready for school to be over with. I have a quiz and journal/discussion thing due this weekend. A major group project due Thursday, a major group project due next Saturday, an editing project due the next Monday, Statistics due in there somewhere (and lots of it), and I have 2 finals. One in history and one in my speech class and then I am done. Can you believe it? Only 5 years after I graduated from high school. It's pretty amazing. I hate that it took me forever, but it is because I took a semester off at two different times for a break. I probably wouldn't have gone back if it hadn't been for my parents. They push us so hard and always have. I think I did it for fear of disappointing them.

I am also ready for my little bundle of joy to join our family. I have six 1/2 weeks left until my due date and I am so excited. I have always loved my nieces and nephews and love when they call and ask me if I can go over or when they can come stay with me. Lately I have been too busy for visitors and so has Adam. He says he doesn't want them to spend the night because last time they did, they both ended up in our little queen bed with us. They always slept in my bed when I was single so I guess now they think it is what they get to do. It's fine by me, but Adam doesn't sleep well when they do and then he hates having to wake up early. I am definitely ready for them to come visit me again though.

Well I am done with my lil blog for today. I should be doing homework, but it's too cold and I just want to stay bundled up.

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

you are very silly kim-papa. of course ppl read your blog. i love hearing all your ranting and raving. lol. i'm also excited for you to be done with school and have this lil bundle of joy. such an exciting time in your life! wish i could be there. love ya!

Heather Guymon said...

HAHA well I hate to be the kill joy but once little Parker comes along...Adam's mornings of sleeping in and having that freedom that comes from a baby-free lifestyle will ALL end lol...poor Adam!