Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just a Quick Thought

I just wanted to post a quick thought before I attempt to head off into dreamland. Kevin and Sarah's baby came early (I can't remember how early) and Court and Janelle's baby was early too. I am not sure which but I think one of them was 4 or 5 weeks early. If I keep that family tradition going, I could be having a kid next week. Isn't that crazy. That doesn't give us much time. I have too much school and stuff going on. I hope Parker doesn't make his appearance this early, but I am excited to see him and can't wait to have him here.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Meredith was 3 weeks and 5 days early. So, if your baby comes early like Meredith did, you could be a mom for Christmas! ;) Crazy, eh?

Sarah Fruge said...

Claire was 12 days early. I was induced. However, I was already 3 cm dilated and 95% efaced when I was induced.