Friday, December 12, 2008

Homework! Oh, Homework!

Homework! Oh, homework!
I hate you! You stink!
I wish I could wash you
away in the sink.
If only a bomb
would explode you to bits.
Homework! Oh, homework!
You're giving me fits.

I'd rather take baths
with a man-eating shark,
or wrestle a lion
alone in the dark,
eat spinach and liver,
pet ten porcupines,
then tackle the homework
my teacher assigns.

Homework! Oh, homework!
You're last on my list.
I simply can't see
why you even exist.
If you just disappeared
it would tickle me pink.
Homework! Oh, homework!
I hate you! You stink!

Thank you Jack Prelutsky for clearly describing how I feel about homework. Especially last night. A friend came over and we worked on homework together from 6:15 or so until just after 10:30. She left and went home to continue and I worked on it more until after midnight. I have been on the same stupid Statistics lesson since about 9:30 last night or so and it keeps telling me I'm not scoring high enough because I round when it doesn't want me to and don't round when it wants me to. How the freak am I supposed to know when to round and when not to round? We still have lots to do and we are running out of time to do it.

Fri Dec 12 - Kim's Discussions 14-16 Due - Hist 11:30 pm

Sat Dec 13 - Kim's Group Project Due - Marketing 11:59 pm

Sat Dec 13 - Adam might be helping a family friend finish building their shed

Sun Dec 14 - Adam and I were asked to help Caryn with her Sharing Time for Primary so Lufkin here we come

Mon Dec 15 - Kim's Homework and Tests Due - Statistics
Assignments: 7.2 (the dumb one that I still can't finish because appariently I don't know how to round), 7.3, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, A.5, A.6
Test 1 Due by 8:00 am - Chapters 1-4
Test 2 Due by 11:59 pm - Chapters 7, 8, 10
Final Due by who knows when

Mon Dec 15 - Adam's Final Due - Game Design 11:59 pm

Wed Dec 17 - Adams' Project 9 Due - Web Design 11:30

Wed Dec 17 - Adam's Quiz 14 Due - Web Design 11:30 pm

Wed Dec 17 - Kim's History Final Due - 11:30 pm

Thurs Dec 18 - Kim's Final For Public Speaking 100 questions over a book he has only lectured about twice

Final for Web Design - Adam's - Due sometime next week

Homework for Adam's "special class" (you will have to ask Adam why its his special class-lucky guy) - due sometime next week

Saturday Dec 20 - 9:30 Graduation
- 12:00 Lunch with my family
- 12:00 Adam's family Christmas (I think we are going to be a little late)

Do you think we have enough to do? I am feeling very overwhelmed and stressed and I don't think I can get it all done, but I better get going and quit blogging so I can work on stuff and get it done.

0 comments: