Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Buna Shower

Marie and Andrea threw me a baby shower in Buna for Adam's side of the family and everyone in Buna. It was a lot of fun and there was lots of good food. We got a lot of great things for Little Parker's arrival and we are thrilled that everyone is so willing to help out. Here are a few pictures from the shower.




These are some onesies from some of Adam's Aunts. They are so cute and there are bibs to go with them that match. I was so excited. We hadn't gotten many onesies or bibs so we are thrilled.
Kari went with me and Adam and Matt showed up for food and to load up the gifts in the car. Kari gave such cute faces in all of the pictures that were taken I had to post at least one of them. And there is Matt enjoying the cake.
These monkeys are so cute. One of Adam's Aunts gave us these cute monkeys with a few other things. I love how cute they are. Their legs and arms are so long and they have tiny bodies. Parker will love them. This is the picture of the cake. I wasn't supposed to eat any, but I wiped the frosting off of the top of my piece and ate a few bites. I couldn't not eat some of it.
Kari and Matt's mom enjoying the party. Their faces don't really look like it, but Andrea had my camera and I doubt she warned them she was taking a picture.
This is Adam and Me checking out the big box we got. It was Parker's crib. We were so excited that he has a bed to sleep in now!
This is Adam and Matt putting the crib together. Adam said since Parker wouldn't sleep in it the first little bit that it wouldn't matter when he put it up, but I told him I wanted him to do it sooner than later so that if there were pieces missing or broken we would have time to send it back. Here is the finished product. It is so cute. I can't wait until we get a mattress and the bedding so that it will be complete.

Thanks everyone for all the gifts and a great shower! We appreciate it greatly.

3 comments:

Maren said...

So when is your shower in my neck of the woods?????

Sarah Fruge said...

I didn't know about your shower in Buna, or I would have went! The crib is so cute!

ChrisandLindsay said...

Hey, we totally have those same onesies that you got!! That's funny. Good luck with everything and I hope your labor goes smoothly. Congrats again!!!