Saturday, November 22, 2008

Adeventure

Well, we are in Houston. It is like 6:30 or so Saturday morning. I have been up since five. I tossed and turned all night because of this bed I think and because I was hot. I didn't really cover up all night and every time I flipped over or rolled over, my whole body ached. Maybe because I have a huge belly to flip and turn. I got a huge charlie horse in my calf in the middle of the night. Luckily Adam kinda rubbed it for me and it mostly went away. My leg is still kinda shaky.

The drive up here wasn't too bad. We left about 3:45 or so and didn't hit too much traffic. It mostly flowed, unless there was a super slow car in front of us and you couldn't pass them. The invisible car only almost got hit 3 times. I have never used my horn so much. It was making me mad. People just own the roads here I suppose and I'm just the out of towner.

Dinner was amazing. It was a good hamburger and there were quite a few of us there. After dinner we ran to the mall (luckily it was in the same parking lot) to get Kari a shirt to wear home from the temple. She forgot to pack one. Silly Kari. I found an Old Navy right away and grabbed her a 10 dollar shirt that's cute enough for her to wear again! YAY! We then found a movie theater close by and went and saw TWILIGHT. I liked it. They made Edwards jumping look really fake, but it was a good movie. We got back to the hotel around 12:15 or so and I took my insulin and headed to bed. I was tired.

This morning my leg still hurts, my neck hurts, my back hurts, I'm tired, and my stomach is killing me. It's not nerves or anything like that. Why would I be nervous? It's just in pain. Hopefully we'll go get breakfast soon so I can feed this kid something. Maybe that's what's wrong. I better get going because I need to leave in 45 minutes or so and I still have to dry my hair, straighten my hair, put on makeup, put my dress on, etc, etc, etc. I'll post their cute pictures soon!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Hey let Kari know that I am soooo sorry that I didn't make it to the reception. I had to work from 5-10 and there were only 2 people scheduled b/c everyone else was going out of town. I can't wait to see pictures!!!! :-) Amanda is in town and no she is not pregnant!! I don't know who Kindle was talking about!!! :-) Where are they going on their honeymoon???

Hilary said...

I just realized I skipped reading this post because you mentioned Twilight in it, and I hadn't seen it yet! In fact, I had to ignore like 4 of my friends' blogs.

The jumping and running really were horrible huh? I hope they have more money next time to hire some really good special effects people.