Friday, November 7, 2008

It's a Miracle!

I hate reading books. Totally despise them. Never read them in school. Skimmed through them and then tested on them sort of thing. I am here to tell you that I have read three full books (over 300 pages) since Thursday, October 30. It is totally amazing. I have been reading the Twilight series. I finished the third one today (of course I got nothing done all day, but that's beside the point.) I only have one left. Book number 4. I am so proud of myself that I have actually been reading something. I just wanted to share the miracle with everyone else.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Those books are so addicting, aren't they? So, are you team Edward, or team Jacob? I'm with Edward all the way!

Just Mami said...

Hey! I am totally addicted to the Twilight series too!
When you're finished with the books, be sure to check out Stephenie Meyer's webpage. She has the first chunk of Midnight Sun posted for free. (It is Edward's POV during Twilight.)

aimee said...

i love the twilight books! im on round 2 reading them!! the twilight movie comes out on nov.21!!! i heart edward!! :)