Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Annoyances

These are a few things that have been annoying me lately...

- Cars pulling out in front of me
- Cars not going because they are lighting their cigarettes
- Getting asked the same questions over and over
- Not getting paid for my time at work because someone deleted my hours
- Work calling me while I'm in the hospital and when I said I'll call back when I get out, didn't listen and called several more times
- Book 4 :)
- Having to give myself shots
- Having to plan on when we run to get food somewhere because of my insulin
- School (I have another speech coming up)
- Time passing by so slowly
- Being at home all day every day (if I go shopping I'll want to buy and can't afford it)
- My blood sugar being higher than normal
- Adam being stressed about not having enough time in the day to get things done (he has so much to do with work, school, church, service, etc that he feels like he never gets to just relax and enjoy life)
- Not knowing exactly when Baby Haynes is going to come (doc hopes no shorter than 38 weeks but not a day after 40 weeks)
- Not knowing what to get Adam for Christmas and feeling like I can't get him anything because we are poor

0 comments: