Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Believe it or Not

I made dinner again tonight. I mean really made it. I didn't make him a sandwich, put a pizza in the oven, give him a bowl for cereal, ask him to take me out, or tell him to pick something up on the way home. I made chicken enchiladas and salsa. It was sooo good. I called and had him pick up some of the stuff to make it on the way home. One of which was tortillas. He is so amazing. He knows that because of the gestational diabetes I have to watch my carbs...He found tortillas that were low carbs. (I'm allowed 4 carbs at dinner - 15 carbs a piece so it's hard to find things sometimes that I can eat.) He is the best guy in the world. I love him so much and can't wait until he gets home from church so we can have a nice relaxing evening (well until I decide I'm tired and want to go to bed.)

0 comments: