Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dilemma

So I am going to get my hair done tomorrow for Kari's wedding next week. I haven't decided if I want to leave it all brown or if I should put blonde high lights in it. I am kinda leaning towards putting blonde in it but I don't know. I'm just going to trim it up a bit but I just don't know what to do with the color. I did this cut and color in April and kinda want to do it again but I'm not sure. What does everyone think? My appointment is tomorrow at eleven...Adam and I really like the color, but I'm kinda wondering if I should leave my hair dark brown. My hair isn't very long either so it would be a little shorter version of these three pictures... HELP...I need opinions asap

7 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

I LOVED that cut and color you had. It was SO pretty. I definately say go with that again!

The Bedke Fam said...

i'm with hil. i think it's super cute! totally suits you and makes you look like one hot momma...for real :)

JJB said...

I love the cut and color! So fun, do the color and cut that when YOU look in the mirror you feel your BEST!! Your so pretty no matter what! Love ya! jan

ChrisandLindsay said...

I love the color too! However I just have one piece of advice that you can take or leave...It's been said that it's not such a great idea to die or color your hair while pregnant because your hormones can sometimes do weird things to the color and possibly not make it come out the way you want. I've also heard that the chemicals aren't the best thing for the baby. I wanted to highlight my hair or at least make it darker while I was pregnant too, but I decided not too cause I wasn't sure if it would come out the way I wanted it to. But like I said you can take my advice or not and I really do like the color, it's very pretty!!! Good luck!! :)

Maren said...

only in the first tri-mester should you not highlight you hair.After that you are all good!!! I highlighted my hair with Braydon and it was all fine!!! :-) I LOVED when you had this cut and color! I think when my hair finally grows out I am getting those colors!!! I loved it soo much!!!

Kimberly said...

thanks for all the comments! I appreciate it. I read all kinds of blogs and stuff online and they said as long as it wasn't in the first trimester or sometimes the second, the baby is fine. So hopefully all goes well because I wanna look good in Kari's wedding pictures and not look back and be disgusted.

The Soptichs said...

I love your hair