Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Craziness

Kari and Matt are home. It was so fun to see them. Caryn, her three kids, Kari, Matt, Adam and I went to the movie tonight to see Madagascar 2. There was no real point to the movie at all but there were some funny parts. Hunter liked it so I suppose that is all that matters right?!? If the kids enjoy it then it's good. Christopher, Mom and Dad were bums and stayed home. It would have been so fun to have all of us there together. Oh well. We came home and the kids put on their pjs and they were all ready to go to sleep. We had prayer and mom read a few books to them and Taylor fell asleep fast after the books were done. Hunter and Tucker were laying down to go to bed when we left to come home.

Thanks Caryn for coming to spend the evening with me. I hope you had fun!!!!!

I had my ultrasound today to check on the baby. His head and stomach are a month bigger than the are supposed to be. He is measuring in at 5 lbs and 11 oz and I still have 8 weeks to go. I know it's not the exact weight and that it is just an estimate, but I am still freaking out. Mom had 6 kids all over 10 lbs and I am not looking forward to that. Meredith and Claire were little as in close to the size that they are saying our little baby is. Adam said he has a big head already because Adam has a big head and it is just the genetics from the Haynes side or whatever. I don't think I can handle this lovely pregnancy anymore. The diabetes is going well. Still giving myself shots 4 times a day. I can't wait to be done. I just hope our lil baby is healthy. (Yes he is still a boy.)

1 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

It is scary when you think about having a huge baby huh? I was in your same shoes with Hannah. She was measuring 6 pounds with 6 weeks left to go in my pregnancy. Luckily she decided to come early and was only 7 pounds but she was 3 weeks early!!! She would have been HUGE!