Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Update

I had my checkup today at the doctor. I have gained 9 lbs total my whole pregnancy so far. I am pretty excited about that because I was so large to begin with. Baby Haynes heart rate was 142. Not too shabby. I had to take the blood glucose test today. I kinda hated it. That stuff is so nasty and I don't do needles. I hear the epidural needle is very large. I dunno if I can handle that. Adam said that on my way to the hospital when I go into labor he is calling to make sure the anesthesiologist is there so that I will quit complaining right when I get there. He said I'll be lucky if we get to have another one because I have complained so much during this one. With no gallbladder and a hernia, it hasn't been easy. But I am surviving. Well, That's that in a nut shell.

2 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Oh hun trust me, I am petrified of needles. I just about go into hyperventalating when you get one around me...but the second you start feeling those contractions you will be BEGGING for that man/woman to stick that HUGE needled into your back. I seriously didn't even FEEL anything because I was elated the contractions were going to STOP hurting lol. It's funny what severe pain does to you in times like those...

Heather Guymon said...

Oh and by the way, just don't look at it when they come into the room. That helps lol. Seriously you DON'T want to see the size of that thing! LOL