Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lil Jacquie Tagged Me

So I don't know how to do a link and have you just click on their name so Jacquie http://thebedkefam.blogspot.com tagged me.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the Person who Tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.


1. The shower curtain has to get closed after anyone showers. If I go in the bathroom and it's open I have to close it before I'll even go to the bathroom. I don't know why, but it drives me crazy if it isn't closed.

2. It is not good enough for someone to put the toilet seat down at my house. They have to put the seat and the lid down. If Adam forgets and only puts the seat down, I call him into the bathroom and said "Did you forget something sweetheart." He waits for me to turn around puts the lid down and says "No. I didn't forget anything I have no clue what you are talking about."

3. I hate animal hair being on me. It drives me crazy. I guess I get that from working at the cleaners and having to lint brush it off the dirty clothes so it wouldn't spread and get on everyone else's clothes. I hated that. My sister-in-law has a cat and there is cat hair everywhere at their house. It just drives me crazy. I get all itchy and then I start to smell cat odors and it just disgusts me.

4. When I do laundry, the pants cannot have one leg inside out and the other right side out. I don't know what Adam does when he takes his jeans off, but it drives me crazy when I go to do laundry. I have to fix it. If he is standing next to me, I chunk it at him and say "did you forget something?" He loves that quote at our house.

5. I don't cook. I cooked at school a lot. I baked too. My roommates and their friends and boyfriends can attest to that (right Jac and Ryan). I only knew how to make big pots of stuff and cooking for one sucked, so when I cooked I would share with anyone and everyone. I was constantly calling Court and Mom for recipes on how to make things. I am home now. Married to the greatest guy and I've only cooked for the poor guy like 5 times. We eat at mom's all the time. Probably because I still hate leftovers and still only know how to make food for several people and so I just don't do it. (Also I have a very picky husband. The only veggie he will eat is corn, he won't eat salad or anything like that. He hates sour cream, cream of chicken soup, etc. So if I even think about cooking with that kind of stuff he will try it but doesn't like it.)

6. I get in OCD modes where everything has to be clean. I get lazy and don't care if our shoes are all over the room or if our textbooks are all over the living room and then one random day it hits me that I can't stand it anymore. So I clean like crazy. It is getting harder to bend over though.

i tag: Caryn, Janelle, Heather, Sarah, Shayla, Maren

0 comments: