Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well

I have been getting excited. It has been so long since we found out we were going to have a baby. I hate that I found out at like 4 or 5 weeks, it has sure made for a long pregnancy. But I am over half way there. I think only 15 weeks to go!! Wahoo. Which is really crazy because I think there are only 10 1/2 weeks left of school as well. I can't believe it. I am ready to have that lil diploma in my hands. I am not wanting to walk at graduation because of how large I will be, but mom really wants me to, so we shall see. I keep getting picked on that Adam is getting two diploma's because he helps me with my homework. Things that I just can't grasp or understand.

I am really having a hard time trying to figure out what to get the love of my life for his birthday. I knew his birthday was tomorrow, but I just kinda put it off. UGH. I am so bad about that. Luckily I am off all day today and all day tomorrow. He is just so picky when it comes to things. What to do what to do.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

sorry, no ideas. boys are so hard to shop for!

Shayla said...

I wish I could tell you that the next 15 weeks will fly by. Seems the closer it gets, the slower it goes. Sorry!!

As for what to get Adam...hmmm...a universal remote? Some dvds? I dunno. Good luck on that one.

And sorry about your speech. That is so lame-o!