Sunday, October 12, 2008

I don't know

So I really am not sure what to title this blog. Jacquie wanted me to post a picture of my big ol' belly. So here it is at almost 26 weeks.
I look like blah today and my face is still broken out like crazy so that's why I chopped my face off. One day when I'm dressed way cute and look decent, I will take another picture.

We went to a family reunion yesterday and then went to a wedding reception for a friend of ours. We didn't get home until mid-night and I was exhausted. I jumped out of bed at 8:05 when I realized that we had hit snooze so many times it shut off. I actually was showered, dressed, hair dried and straightened and at church before it started at 9. Pretty crazy I know. Adam finally got out of bed around 8:25. He doesn't need much time to get ready because his hair dries in like ten seconds. I forgot to eat breakfast and was starving by Relief Society. Luckily someone a few chairs down had a granola bar for me to snack on. Thanks Angela!!

Well that's that in a nut shell.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Kim:

You look adorable! You definitely don't look as horrible as you've been feeling. Your belly is so cute, and from here it looks like your clothes are fitting you really cute too. Yay!

The Bedke Fam said...

i love the belly kim! it's adorable.

Unknown said...

Kim you look so cute!!