Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hmmm

So you know that feeling of this is my last semester of school and I am done....Yeah Senioritis....I have it bad. My husband can attest to the fact that I hate doing homework. I hate getting up and going to class on Monday nights and Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I hate having to go to work. I am to the point where I am ready to just be on my own schedule and do my own thing.

I have a speech to give tomorrow in class and I am so nervous. I hate speaking in front of people. In fact a member of the bishopric came and talked to Adam and me back in July or so and I said if you are asking us to speak next week, we are going to be out of town. I think I get it from my Grandmother. I think my mom can count on one hand the number of times her mom has spoken in church. I think the members of the church know not to ask her because she will say no about 95% of the time. Grammer if you reading this, you know you cannot disagree with me. :) My speech is about the dangers of driving while talking on your cell phone. I admit I do it all the time and have texted a time or two when I have been alone in the car. If someone else is in the car, I hand them my phone and make them text (usually it's Kari or Adam). Adam doesn't like me driving anymore either. Appariently since I have gotten pregnant, my balance is still okay due to the wii fit, but my driving has gotten bad, I spill on myself all the time (for a while I couldn't go a meal without getting it on the front of me [again like my grandmother]). Anyways back to my speech. Adam helped me find lots of good info and stats, but I am so scared. I am also scared that when he critiques me in front of the class it is going to be bad and then because I'm hormonal, I'll cry like a baby. Kari's fiancee is in my class and gave his on Tuesday and it is hard to beat. He was amazing. I just hope I can do it between the 4-6 minutes.

Moving right along. I know that I made it sound as though I hate it. I love that I am going to be a mom, but I hate the fact that my body is going through all these weird changes. I am grateful that I am able to get pregnant. I have a really good friend that has tried to get pregant and couldn't and my sister-in-law as well. My heart aches for them.

I also wish that I had a rich uncle our cousin or something that could give me a lil bit of money so we could move out of the trailer for my lil sister and fiancee to move into it in november after they get married. There is a cute apartment in bmt but adam said it might be a little too much money. UGH. Maybe I can be adopted into my friend John and Christie's family and I can be their forth child!!! :) They just have to give me money every month. I am only kidding John and Christie. I am very said that y'all left though and moved away.

That's my saga for the day. Hope you enjoyed and wish me luck on my speech tomorrow. UGH I am so scared.

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

you're hilarious. good luck on your speech!

The Bedke Fam said...

yes. when i tag kim, i tag you. you're the only kim i know...i think. lol. i'm patiently waiting for your crazy news. lol.