Monday, October 6, 2008

That's Life...You'll See...

So everyone knows that we have to work to make a living to be able to pay for the things we need...food, house, ac (its a necessity not a want hehe), running water, internet, etc. I am here to tell you though that I hate it. I dread waking up to go to work everyday. I hate the drive. I hate opening the doors and walking in. It is almost like 100 lbs pushes down on me. I hate the headaches. I want people there to do things and wish that they didn't have to call me every ten seconds. I want them to follow the rules so that I don't have to be the bad guy and get on to them. I can't wait to be done. I cut my hours down a lot this week because of just that. It like senioritis but workitis.

I have senioritis really bad too though. I hate getting up and being at school by 8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I hate that I have a Monday night class. Who wants to go sit in a classroom for three hours? NOT ME. I am ready to graduate and have it all done and over with. Adam is ready for me to be done too because I make him help me with all of my homework. He is lucky when I do an assignment on my own. I have gotten really lazy. I have helped him with his homework though. He had to cut out things this summer for his geology class and I did it for him. I would help him with more, but half the stuff that he takes I have no clue about.

My dreaded speech is tomorrow. UGH. I said Thursday or Friday that I was going to practice all weekend so I would be prepared and I haven't. I have been lazy. Why am I such a procrastinator? I have been one for years. I think it's a trait I get from my parents. They say we get a lot from our parents. Our kids are going to be in trouble.

I am convinced that I get stressed out so easily and I am so emotional because my mom was the Relief Society President when she was pregnant with me and had to make sure 120 sisters in the ward were okay and taken care of all the time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I am ready for December to be here. The cool weather. Graduation (I am trying to convince my mom that I am not walking I'll be like 8 months pregnant. I don't want to sit through something for that long on a hard chair.) The baby's due date will be around the corner. I'll be done with work. I can't wait.

Why do I complain so much about everything and dislike things right now so much? Cause it's my life and something I have to deal with an put up with and I don't want to.

0 comments: