Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cats!

So ever since I can remember my mom has made us Cat Cookies. She makes sugar cookies and puts a peppermint patty on the cookie for the body and then two chocolate chips makes up the head and one makes up the tail. She sets the chips on there and lets them get melty and then uses a toothpick to form the head and tail. Here are some pictures...

This is her forming the head on one of the cookies. The bottom cookie hasn't been formed yet.
This is her working on the other cookie. You can see the cat on the one she just finished.

This is the finished product.

Don't they look good??

That's that in a nut shell.

1 comments:

mccabe44 said...

AWWWWW I made cat cookies yesterday as well. I made them for JD to take home teaching. It was sad making them this year by myself!