Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

So all the freaking out about my speech...
All the nerves...
All the anticipation...
I get to class today and sign up on the board and I'm going to be the fourth speech...
Yes the fourth...
Finally I will get to do my speech and get it over with...
It's about an hour and fifteen minute class...
So I am not too worried...
We only got through three speeches today...
Yes...
That's right...
Three...
I was number FOUR...
I have to wait another day to give my speech...
Isn't that crazy...
Ugh...
All the nerves are still in there...
All the panic...
All the anticipation...
I have to fret until Thursday now...
It is KILLING me...
UGH...
Continue to think about me because I feel as though I will never get to give my speech...
No I will have to wait for forever...

5 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Fruge said...

I deleted that firt comment b/c I spelled something wrong and I couldn't figure out how to edit it... Anyway, how ironic that it would be delayed that many times! Insane... It will be okay though. I just noticed that I'm not on your family and friends blog list. Is there a reason?

Kimberly said...

no i keep redoing it and leave people off all the time...not by choice or purpose just by accident and my brain not working to its full potential

Hilary said...

Wow Kim, that really sucks you-know-whats.

The Bedke Fam said...

i think you're just not supposed to do your speech ever. this is hilarious...kinda!!! haha