Friday, October 3, 2008

Rules

So I decided that since I am going to be a mom for the first time, that for this kid I can make up as many crazy things as I want to. If people have a problem with it...too bad.

- Everyone has to wash their hands before holding him (I don't care who you are)
- He is not the social event of the hour, therefore he will not be passed around everywhere I go
- No one that smells like smoke at all will be able to hold him. (I gag when I smell smoke and so think of how a lil baby feels when he has to smell it. YUCK!)
- Animal hair makes me barf - if its on you and you get it on him, I won't be a happy camper
- No you aren't taking him anywhere, so don't ask
- You can come visit, just call ahead to make sure it's okay
- If he is sleeping, I will be sleeping. It doesn't matter who is over or what they are doing. (thanks Court for the tip!)
- My rules stand even if I am not with him, so don't think you will get away with anything when he is with Adam. Like my mom says "I have spies everywhere."
- I will not be a stickler on him only eating every four hours. If he is hungry, he will eat.
- I will also not wake him up in the middle of the night to eat. When he gets hungry, he will let us know. Don't wake him to feed him.
- Do not kiss him and lipstick on his face. I hated that when I was a kid and don't want to have to try and clean it off him.

These are not to offend anyone, but to start off I am probably going to be one paranoid momma. If you don't like it...TOUGH!!!

1 comments:

Maren said...

oh kim~~ Once again you make me laugh!!!!!! Good Rules though!! I will have to keep them in mind next time Ryan and I have a baby!!!!!!!