Saturday, October 4, 2008

So...

I have heard that my blog posts are never positive and I never have anything good to say. Well "Miss" Jan this one is for you. I am so blessed to be married to a guy that treats me like a queen. We may disagree on a few things, but he does so much for me and works so hard to support our little family so that when this little baby comes, I will not have to work. I am so excited that we are going to be parents. (even though one of us is still a kid himself and I have to convince him to eat some veggies :) ) I am looking forward to hold this little baby in my arms and just look at him. I wasn't happy about being pregnant at first because I knew we couldn't afford diapers etc. However, we have been blessed because Adam got a way better job and we make enough to get diapers and formula. We still haven't agreed on a name yet...but hopefully soon we will be able to call him something besides him and baby. It definitely will not be Batman. I go back to the doc in a few weeks and can't wait. It has been a blessing even though without a gallbladder, my stomach hurts more, my clothes don't fit, I keep getting infections, etc. But it has truly been a blessing.

1 comments:

JJB said...

Kimmers...I LOVE YOU!!! it made me want to cry! I know that had to feel good to type right? :o) Seeing you tonight, and getting to touch your perfectly pregnant tummy made my day! There are not many folks who will let me touch their tummy (pregnant tummy) :o) and it is an amazing amazing thing to know that lil miracle is growing inside and can't wait to come out and be w/all of us. I love yall and am so so happy for yall! And I think you look beautiful! you have one of the most perfect complexions ever, beautiful smile, great hair (love the hair cut) and a lil son in your tummy..and a fabulous honey bun, oh and not to mention the BEST family ever! I could go on and on....but I won't! Just know I love you! And thanks for "my" positive lil blog! Mrs Jan...