Saturday, October 11, 2008

So...

I went to the mall a half hour away yesterday after posting. (Ours is kinda crappy.) I wasn't really in the mood to shop, but I needed to so I went. I needed out of the house for a bit. I started off in JcPenny's and didn't have much luck at all at finding anything. At least nothing jumped out at me and I wasn't in the mood to dig through hundreds of clothes to find something. Adam met me there after work and I had only been there about 5 minutes, but I had already wandered off to the baby section. Ever since Hunter was born, I have enjoyed looking at baby stuff. It is so cute. I showed a few things to Adam when he met up with me and he put them in his hands and then he put like 5 more outfits in his hands. So appariently we were shopping for the baby the whole time and Adam is convinced that he likes the name Parker just from reading it off of one of those websites that has baby names on it. I told him I couldn't name him Parker cause my friends just named their son Parker, but looks like Parker it is.

So after we bought lil Parker 7 new outfits, we wandered over to Motherhood and I got 1 nice shirt, 2 undershirts for it (its a lil see-through so I have to have a shirt under it), 1 pair of black slacks, and 1 pair of jeans. Wahoo. I was pretty stoaked that something fit. I have had a hard time in the past making something fit there. But it worked. So needless to say I have a cute outfit and a new pair of jeans for all the activities we have that I need to dress nicer for!!

1 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

That's great. I'm glad you found some clothes that you like. I never found anything at Motherhood that I really liked except that shirt and skirt that I bought for Court's wedding. I just wore my black capris and jeans all the time with t-shirts. Blah. I never looked cute. You looked cute at the reunion today!