Monday, October 20, 2008

Hmm...

With so much that is going on, I feel like I don't have time for anything. I mean I really do, but sometimes it feels like I don't. Homework is piling on. Stress is piling on. The calendar seems really full. I have homework due here. Adam has homework due there. A wedding in the family. Graduation (will it ever come?). A baby. I have another doctor's appointment Wednesday so we'll see how it goes. I have my graduation interview or whatever today. I can't believe I have to have an interview to graduate. I also had to bring in one of my research papers. Craziness. I'm tired of going to class every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. The semester needs to be over. When will it end? I have been doing laundry all morning though so at least I'm being productive without my job. Hopefully Adam will be proud. :) Well, that's that in a nut shell.

0 comments: