Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lemme Tell Ya

I woke up at 6:15 to the lovely alarm going off. All three of us at home have to be at Lamar at 8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So every Tuesday and Thursday the alarm goes off at the same time for me. I told Adam to hit snooze. The alarm then went off again at 6:20. I got out of bed and showered, dried my hair and got back in bed for twenty minutes or so. During that time, Matt gets in the shower and I get out of bed at 7:10 or so to turn on my straightener and fix my hair. I start waking Adam up at this time. I woke him up at 7:17 today and he said to give him until 7:20. At 7:23 I told him to get out of bed and he just wouldn't do it. He was finally out of bed at about 7:30 or so. He is ridiculous.

I walked outside and it was raining. I hate rain. People are morons when they drive here in the rain. It's kinda like going to school up north and you have kids that don't know how to drive on snow and ice. Well people that live here don't know know how to drive in rain. They don't turn their lights on so you can't see them. Motorcycles still think they own the road and weave in and out of traffic. Cars slam on their breaks realizing they should have turned. You can't slam on your breaks in the rain...you skid and slide and could hydroplane. Are you kidding me. This is craziness. I have another speech coming up. It's a How-To...they start on Tuesday and I didn't volunteer to go on Tuesday so I might go on Thursday. He said we will only get through about 3 each day or so. Are you kidding me. Just three...We will never get through 4 speeches at this rate. Well that's that in a nut shell.

0 comments: