Friday, October 10, 2008

Disgusted

I hate being so emotional. You know I am grateful to be pregnant but I hate this. I don't care what anyone says. I cry at the blink of an eye and no one knows why. I don't know why. I just happens. The slightest things offend me. Someone raising their voice to me, Adam leaving and going to work, being compared to other people. I know there are people in this world that would do anything to be able to carry their own child for 10 lovely months. I love it. I love hearing the little heartbeat and seeing him on the ultrasound. I love feeling him move around and kick. I hate the things it has done to me though.

I have always been emotional but it has gotten worse. I just get so sad or so mad at times and I can't seem to help it. I hate when other people compare their pregnancy to mine. I am not you I am different. We are all different. It's like your pregnant and that's the thing to talk about. I don't know why I hate it, but I do. It's like your pregnancy couldn't be worse than theirs or something I dunno. My pregnancy hasn't been bad. I have been doing well, but come on.

I hate only having a select wardrobe. And select I mean that I can now only fit into 3 pair of capris and the shirts I wear are just the perfect fit tees from Old Navy because the maternity ones are huge on me. These are tight around my stomach, but they fit and at least I'm comfy. I hate not looking cute like my friends did when they were pregnant (yeah hil you are one of them). I look at their pictures and just get disgusted because I can't find anything modest and cute for maternity ladies. Here in Texas I guess they assume that pregnant ladies have no sense of style or something. I have two dresses I fit in and so they get rotated out every Sunday. My denim skirt is getting snug, but I still wear it occasionally to change it up. You can't just buy clothes online because half the time they aren't modest enough (if you know what I'm saying).

After I have this kid, my goal is to lose lots of weight so I can fit in cute clothes and not look like a blob. Hence why my title is called disgusted because I feel disgusted and I wanted to go shopping for new clothes, but I'm kinda not in the mood now thanks to well nevermind.

I am just in a bad mood and felt like complaining. The End.

1 comments:

Shayla said...

I hope I didn't say anything pregnancy-related that offended you. :(